Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
I am so excited to do a deep-dive walkthrough of the relatively new Etsy research tool Sale Samurai with developer Neil Lassen. In our convo you’ll learn how this tool can help to improve your Etsy sales & business and also save you time in the process.
I have personally used the information I gathered from Sale Samurai data to start a brand new print-on-demand Etsy shop in 2021.
If you’d like to follow along with the case study I am doing on it, sharing information about keyword research, picking a niche and specific products to sell all using data from Sale Samurai, I invite you to follow along on the Etsy Conversations Youtube channel and the podcast as well.
- Who Neil Lassen is and what his background on Etsy is
- What is Sale Samurai and what does it do?
- How Sale Samurai is different from other Etsy keyword research tools currently available
- What areas Sale Samurai really shines in when it comes to up-leveling your Etsy shop and sales
- Thorough and very detailed walkthrough of all the features of Sale Samurai
- Special coupon code for Etsy Conversations podcast listeners (FYI, it’s “etsyconversations” without the quotes – more details below)
- And lots more…
- Sale Samurai – use the coupon code “etsyconversations” (without the quotes; case sensitive) to get 20% off your subscription for life
- Note: this is an affiliate code which means that at no additional cost to you, I will get a referral credit if you use the coupon code “etsyconversations” when you subscribe to Sale Samurai
- Proceeds from this referral credit go to help keep the Etsy Conversations Podcast coming to you every week
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast