Traci is a vintage Etsy seller & coach and she has a passion to help other sellers, especially those who are in the vintage line of business, do the same.
Traci has been selling on Etsy since 2013 in her shop Rustic Eye where she sells vintage decor, farmhouse decor, and letterpress letters.
Through her VintagePreneur University, she offers training and education information to help vintage sellers start, grow, and scale their business on Etsy.
- Traci’s transition from a corporate career to full-time work-at-home mom and business owner
- Traci’s journey as an Etsy seller and branching out into Etsy educator
- Focusing on teaching vintage sellers on Etsy
- Tips for providing stellar customer service and why excellent customer service is more important than many think (check out Traci’s article on eRank)
- Tips for having an online presence outside of Etsy for vintage sellers
- Blogging platforms options and preferences
- Etsy shop promotion >> social media vs. Promoted listings vs. mailing list… Including tips for managing these
- And lots more…
- Traci’s free training – 5 Keys Steps to having a Successful Vintage Business on Etsy
- Traci’s customer service article on eRank – Top Five Biggest Customer Service Mistakes Etsy Sellers Make
- Email service providers – ConvertKit & MailChimp
- Etsy Keyword Research (and more) tool – eRank
- Photo editing app – A Color Story >> iOS App Store and Android/Google Play
Connect With Traci
- Website: VintagePreneur University – email address is on Contact page
- Etsy shop: Rustic Eye
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast