If you tend to not pay attention to your Etsy Shop Stats… Or you take one look at them and then quickly close the tab… This episode is for you 🙂
My guest this week is Lesley Hays and she is the business owner and brains behind Artisan Analytics where she’s helping makers use digital analytics.
I was first introduced to Lesley’s service through Genevieve of Genevieve Designs BR back in Episode 198 when she mentioned how she uses data to make intelligent decisions about her Etsy shop and business.
I was really intrigued by the concept of using my Etsy shop data for good so I reached out to Lesley to see if she’d be willing to come on the podcast and share more about how the rest of us can do the same.
Lesley has creatively combined her background in digital marketing, web development, and project management with her love for the yarn arts and makers at large (she herself is a crocheter… Check out her Etsy shop Little Bone Collector) into a business that helps sellers discover and use data to help them make decisions that help grow their businesses.
Listen in to learn why data is so important to Etsy sellers (at least, it should be)… The difference between Google Analytics and Shop Stats… And also learn about a new project Lesley is starting. It’s a monthly membership program to help you conquer all things related to data and stats in your Etsy shop and there’s even a special bonus if you join her early bird program.
Listen all the way past the end to hear about a free email course you can sign up for from Lesley.
- Google Analytics
- Lesley’s FREE “Setting Up Google Analytics for Your Etsy Shop” email course
- The Four Etsy-specific Google Analytics Dashboards from Lesley
- Website: Artisan Analytics
- Email: Lesley [at] ArtisanAnalytics [dot] com [dot] au
- Etsy shop: Little Bone Collector
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: