Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Typewriter Tim runs the Etsy shop The Vintage Man Cave and he specializes in vintage typewriters and decor for the man of the house.
His online selling journey actually started on “that other auction site” as he describes it 😉 And he eventually ended up on Etsy.
In our Etsy convo this week, we talk about his journey to and on Etsy and all the ins and outs of selling vintage typewriters on Etsy.
- Tim’s transition from eBay to Etsy and differences between customers on either platform
- How and where he sources the vintage typewriters he sells
- Life cycle of selling typewriters, from acquisition to final shipping to the customer
- Some of the most interesting stories behind the typewriters he’s sold and some pretty cool stories of who and where he has sold them to
- Tim’s time management strategies
- And much more…
Connect With Typewriter Tim
- Etsy shop: The Vintage Man Cave
- Email: TJRiese [at] gmail [dot] com
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast