Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Marilyn was on the podcast about 2 years ago, back on Episode 294 and we talked about how she was making lemonade out of lemons with her new business Gemini Fusion.
Marilyn talked about how COVID had affected her wedding plans which eventually turned into a business serving other brides… Go listen it 🙂
We’re catching up in our convo now to find out what she’s been up to.
Gemini Fusion specializes in personalized bride jackets and Marilyn started this business during the pandemic. Since then, she has launched her own website, took a 2 month “vacation” from her shop, had a baby, and expanded her product line to kids jackets and other bridal accessories.
Wedding Business & Other Topics Discussed
- Outsourcing website development vs DIY’ing the process
- Running a business full time with kids
- Knowing the right time to quit your day job for full time self-employment
- Using trends in Etsy Stats to grow your business
- And much more…
- Strawberry Milk Media – social media marketing agency
- YouTube Etsy educators – Hannah Gardner and Nancy Badillo
- Product Boss Mastermind – hear my conversation with the Product Boss founders Minna and Jacqueline in Episode 322
Marilyn’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Pop It When She Pops – run by Mae, where she sells her original champagne tags
Connect With Marilyn
- Etsy shop: Gemini Fusion
- Website: GeminiFusion.co
- Instagram: @Gemini.Fusion
- Email: hello [at] geminifusion [dot] co