Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Joey LaMeche enjoys traveling the world while selling on Etsy. In our convo today he shares what he has experienced running his shop this way.
There are some great pros when it comes to sources of inspiration and materials to create with but on the flip side, there are also some logistical issues that he has run into.
- Joey’s life philosophy of “work to live” vs. “live to work”
- Selling products based on where in the world he is and the inspiration he gets from each location
- Pros and cons of selling one-of-a-kind items
- Organizing in-person exhibitions in the U.K.
- Future plans and aspirations for his business
- And much more…