The Painted Pearl SRQ is the creative brain child of Kathy Bennett which she birthed after leaving the security of a government job and an 18-year foray into entrepreneurship and self employment.
If you’re struggling with trying to decide between staying secure vs. following an entrepreneurial path, you’ll gain some inspiration from what Kathy shares.
Thanks to her experience running several businesses and having some of the struggles that are common amongst entrepreneurs, Kathy has some unique insight into what success means, and should mean for a business person.
Over the years she learned how to effectively define what success meant to her and the revelation made a big difference in her outlook on business.
We talk all about that, and much much more…
The Painted Pearl SRQ Topics Discussed
- Defining success
- Job security vs. entrepreneurial life
- Forecasting for future business expansion
- Jumping in with both feet vs. making a more deliberate and planned move
- Pinterest webinar by Jennifer Allwood of the Magic Brush
- Launch. Grow. Joy. Podcast hosted by Andreea Ayers
- Etsy Seller Mastermind – founded and run by successful Etsy seller Dalia Abdalla of Etsy shop Modern Pink Paper
Kathy’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Boho Style Me – run by Kaye Kraus where she sells Bohemian jewelry and colorful beaded jewelry
- Salvage and Bloom – run by Lynda Groeschen where she sells rustic wall art flowers
- The Look Factory – run by Julie where she sells her unique handmade Boho clothing and accessories
Best Ways To Reach Kathy
- Etsy shop: The Painted Pearl SRQ
- Email: kb558 [at] live [dot] com
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Website: The-Painted-Pearl.com
My Etsy Shop ShoutOut of the Week
- The Coastal Workshop – run by husband and wife team Joe and Sue. Theirs is a relatively new Etsy shop and they sell custom handmade coasters, snack trays, and serving trays.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com