When it comes to the number of products you should be selling in your Etsy shop do you think less is more, or do you have to have a lot of inventory to create a lot of sales? Weighing in on the answers to these questions and more is today’s guest, Heather from Sun Over Vegas on Etsy.
When Heather moved to Vegas in 2014 she did so because her boyfriend enrolled in law school there. Even though she hadn’t used her crocheting items since buying them with her sister, she packed them.
It was a serendipitous decision on her part! Not long after settling into a new life in Vegas Heather unpacked her materials and started crocheting. When she posted an image of one of her pieces on a forum someone suggested she sell on Etsy, so she did! That was the beginning of Sun Over Vegas.
On this show Heather and I talk about what happened to make her embrace Sun Over Vegas as a potential business, the process she goes through to come up with her product lines, how she prices and how she’s been so successful with a small amount of items. Listen in for all of that and more on episode 124 of the Etsy Conversations podcast.
Sun Over Vegas – Topics Discussed
- What was her primary goal with opening her Sun Over Vegas shop?
- How she is able to generate sales with only 24 products.
- Why does she let some of her products “expire”?
- How does she come up with pricing for her items?
- Why it’s so helpful to have honest feedback on your ideas!
- And more!
Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
Best ways to reach Heather
- Sun Over Vegas website
- Sun Over Vegas Etsy Shop
- Sun Over Vegas on Instagram
- Sun Over Vegas on Twitter
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: