Podcast: Play in new window | Download
When I first found Starla Moore of the Handmade Alphas on YouTube, I felt like I’d hit a goldmine of information because this lady knows her stuff…
I just knew that I needed to introduce her to the Etsy Conversations Podcast community because she’s all about helping other sellers just be better at selling on Etsy.
Starla runs the thriving Handmade Alphas community which constitutes both the free Handmade Alphas Dominate Etsy Facebook Group as well as an information-packed YouTube Channel.
One of the things I really like about what Starla teaches and shares on her channel is that it isn’t all the same recycled “how to sell on Etsy” information, she actually does research into what does and doesn’t work on Etsy and why, and then she pulls it all together and freely shares that information.
In our conversation, we talk about:
- Starla’s journey into Etsy and running a successful business in the handmade industry
- YouTube vs. a standard blog
- Getting national press coverage and the program Starla recommends for all sellers who want this
- Better and more effective ways to connect with bloggers in order to get good exposure for your products
- The psychology behind making sales
- Starla’s upcoming Etsy-based course – Handmade Alpha Academy… The course is currently still in development and I’m really excited about what she’s working on so you’ll definitely hear about it on the podcast once Starla launches the course
- And of course, lots more…
- Handmade Alphas Dominate Etsy Facebook Group
- Handmade Titan University (registration is currently closed until 2019)
- Starla’s YouTube Channel
- Starla’s book recommendations (affiliate links below):
- Etsy Rank – a suite of helpful tools to help you a number of Etsy-related tasks
- Other Etsy educators:
Connect with Starla
- Primarily: YouTube and Handmade Alphas Dominate Etsy Facebook community
- Upcoming Etsy-based course: Handmade Alpha Academy – get on the launch notification mailing list and you’ll also start receiving helpful video training and ebooks from Starla in the interim
- Etsy shop: Art by Starla Moore
- Website: ArtbyStarlaMoore.net (currently undergoing some transformation but still very useful)
My Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- NeatoKeen – run by Cindy who has been a part of the Etsy Conversations Podcast community and always gives me very valuable feedback and suggestions… Thank you, Cindy! 🙂
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: