My guest this week is Jessica Stansberry and she’s the Founder of Southtown Creative, a branding, web design, and strategy studio.
Jessica’s target market is women-owned businesses and she refers to herself as the “Lady Business Surrogate” because she helps businesses go from idea (or infancy) to fully-birthed.
Jessica’s passion is to help women who run creative businesses be successful in their business endeavors.
To achieve that she offers services which, in addition to web design, branding, and strategy, includes how to transition from Etsy to an ecommerce platform (with or without leaving Etsy altogether) without losing existing customers.
Jessica launched an eCourse called “Get Off Your Etsy” in which she teaches Etsy sellers who want to migrate onto an ecommerce website exactly how to do so and we discuss in-depth exactly what is covered in the course.
Check out Jessica and her co-host Jaclyn’s podcast. If you’re contemplating expanding your etsy empire by starting your own ecommerce website then give Jessica a holler as well!
Southtown Creative Convo: Topics Discussed
- Business strategy for handmade businesses
- “Get Off Your Etsy” eCourse
- Jessica’s “All Up in Your Lady Business” podcast
- …and much more
Best Ways to Reach Jessica
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com