Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Elle McCann is the owner and designer of Curious Themes web development studio and this week I’m talking with her all about Shopify for Etsy sellers.
She has been listed as a Shopify Expert for over seven years and in that time has created more than 150 Shopify stores. Now Elle creates online classes that teach business owners how to launch and grow their own Shopify stores quickly, with an emphasis on “quickly” – you’ll understand what that means when you listen to our convo.
Elle is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs grow their online business without the overwhelm. She also runs a very active YouTube channel where she posts videos on a regular basis. Her channel focuses on teaching and answering questions about using Shopify and running an ecommerce website in general.
- Shopify for vintage, supply, handmade, and digital/printable goods sellers on Etsy
- Pros and cons of Shopify vs. Etsy including fee comparisons
- Real costs of adding on a Shopify store, not just monetary costs but also time investments, etc.
- Setting realistic expectations (including frustrations and sticking points) when it comes to adding on and growing a Shopify store
- Deep dive into what Elle offers in her Shopify courses – eCom in a Weekend and Your Traffic Blueprint
- And more…
Connect With Elle:
- Website: CuriousThemes.com
- Elle’s courses: eCom in a Weekend and Your Traffic Blueprint
- Social media: Curious Themes – Shopify Experts YouTube Channel
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast