This week I have on another special non-Etsy shop owner guest!
I “met” Jessica Hardecke on Twitter (I just love Twitter because of all the fun and interesting people I get to meet on there), and Jessica is the Senior Manager of Marketing Communications for ShipWorks.
Okay, So I’m excited to have a conversation with her but you might be wondering what and who ShipWorks is right…?
That’s exactly what we discuss in our convo this week.
She shares lots of great information about ShipWorks and the solution they offer for (or at least, a lot of) your shipping woes. We talk about international shipping, domestic shipping, best practices for shipping in general and also as it relates to Etsy and your ecommerce pursuits.
Now ShipWorks isn’t for everybody so we get real about who should or should, and who or may not be the best candidate for the service they provide.
Thank you to Angie who runs the Etsy shop Gathered & Sown and Nick who co-host of the Beats & Eats podcast for the questions they submitted for Jessica. She tackled them both and provided some very valuable guidance for all sellers in general as well.
ShipWorks also offers a free ebook with tips and techniques for shipping for ecommerce sellers. If you’d like get your hands on it here’s the link to it: Shipping 101 by ShipWorks
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of of fun convos & Etsy shop promos here too!
- Facebook Page: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com