My guest this week has the patience of a saint because not only did I have to reschedule our convo once, but we also had lots of technical problems while recording our convo and she was really great about it all 🙂
Shannon is my guest and she runs the Etsy shop ShanB Designs where she makes and sells accessories for people and pets.
While reading Shannon’s bio I noticed that her jewelry had been featured not just once, but twice in the Hallmark Channel’s original TV show Cedar Cove and also that they had been included as part of the swag bags for the pre-Golden Globes.
Naturally, I knew I had to ask about it and how she was able to get such great publicity for her products… Listen in to hear how it all happened.
ShanB Designs Topics Discussed
- Getting publicity in national media outlets
- Transitioning gradually from FT employment to self-employment
- Choosing the ideal product line for you
- Etsy shop promotion
- …and much more…
Best ways to reach Shannon
Shannon’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Rodgers Digital Design – run by Gina and Justin Rodgers. This husband and wife team make and sell household decor items from photos taken by Justin, a professional photographer. Check them out and tell them Shannon sent you!
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com