Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Hillary works as a full time Registered Dietitian and realizing that she needed a creative outlet decided to try and host craft nights or open a crafting center where people could come and craft.
Then the 2020 pandemic hit… and then quarantine… Those ideas weren’t going to fly. that’s when she started to play around with some ideas of things that she could make and sell.
She finally settled on pet portraits, but because of the saturated market in that area along with newly starting out in the pet portrait business she decided to turn those pet portraits into earrings, keychains, pins, keychains, and badge reels.
She launched her Etsy shop in July 2020 and it has evolved during that time to the point where she now offers custom signs and pet memorial sun-catchers.
- Niching down right out of the gate by offering all custom products
- Exploring the idea of offering more non-custom pet related items
- Setting goals for her Etsy shop and how new sellers can do the same for their shops
- Strategies for keeping up during busy selling periods
- Tactics for scaling her business and figuring out what product lines to add
- And much more…