Have you ever done something and had a false start, then gone back and re-tooled and come back better?
That’s exactly what my guest this week did. She’s Sarah of Etsy shop Sarah Cason Designs where she sells calligraphy and hand-lettering stationery (and soon to be more) products.
If you’re not happy with the way things are going with your Etsy shop right now and you think you need to take a step back and
change things up in a way that you know will work out better for your business then listen to my conversation with Sarah where she shares her own experience and what she learned.
You’ll learn that it’s perfectly okay, and maybe even essential, to start over…
- Building buzz prior to launching an Etsy shop
- Generating sales through social media
- Packaging and presentation for maximum impact
- Sarah’s social media strategies that have worked for garnering sales
- Studio app
- Etsy teams
Best ways to reach Sarah:
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com