Running your business as an introvert can be a very stressful prospect, especially when it comes to tending to tasks like marketing your business and selling your products to people who don’t already know your brand.
Thea Orozco is a business coach for introverts and my podcast guest this week. Thea runs Introvertology and she helps introverts grow a business they love.
Since a good number of creative business owners and Etsy sellers tend to self-describe themselves as introverts (myself included), I thought it would be a good idea to get some tips on how to still accomplish tasks like marketing and networking that are required to run a successful business from someone who helps introverts do just that.
In our conversation we discuss…
- Honing in on social media platforms for maximum efficiency and ROI
- In-person markets and email marketing for introverts
- 1:1 coaching and group coaching with Thea
- Learning to handle rejection and learning how to be consistent
- Tips for overcoming the crippling effects of perfectionism
- Determining what is “good enough” vs. perfectionism
- Visibility audit >> What is it and who is it for?
- The concept of “document not create” by Gary Vaynerchuk
- And more…
- Susan Cain TED Talk (video)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain (affiliate link)
- MeetUp.com – a networking website… Do a search for “introverts’ to a find a group in your local area
- Helpful websites with resources for introverts: Introvert Dear and Quiet Revolution
Connect With Thea
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: