Podcast: Play in new window | Download
By popular demand, my guest this week is Renae Christine of Cupcake Trainings and Handmade Titan University!
Renae has been a good friend of mine in my head for a very long time so I am definitely thrilled to talk with her in person 🙂
In a very small nutshell, Renae helps handmade businesses go to new levels and guides them on paths to success.
She also specializes in getting handmade companies featured in the media as designers and she has a track record of success with the businesses that have gone through her training programs.
In true Renae fashion, in the course of our conversation, she freely shares lots of valuable information about running your handmade business and has some advice for vintage sellers too!
**Time Sensitive Announcement: Renae has an upcoming training webinar… I LOVE these! It’s on Friday March 9th, 2018 at 9am EST/8am CST/6am PST and it’s completely free. you can register for it here.
We get to talk about…
- Renae’s own entrepreneurial journey
- Handmade Titan University… Who it is for… What it’s all about… And how you can be a part of it
- Time management strategies and social media for Etsy sellers
- Connecting with fellow creative business owners and Etsy sellers
- So much more…
- YouTube Channels: Renae’s Channel and Starla Moore’s Channel
- Renae’s free training program: FreeHandmadeTraining.com
- Etsy research tools: Craft Count, Etsy Rank
- Facebook groups for Etsy sellers: Thriving on Etsy & Beyond and Etsy Conversations (okay, we didn’t actually mention this one in our conversation, but I’m shamelessly plugging it here because I run it and I think its helpful for Etsy sellers too 🙂 )
Connect with Renae
- Websites: Cupcake Trainings and Handmade Titan University
**Enrollment in Handmade Titan University opens once a year and for 10 days only. Enrollment for 2018 will be from March 6th-15th, 2018**
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: