Jessica is back again…!
And that’s when the wheels started turning for Jessica (and a number of other sellers I’m pretty sure…)
As a result of what she learned in that 2-part conversation, Jessica decided to re-tool her Etsy shop to ensure that she stayed compliant. It wasn’t easy, as you’ll hear her explain, she had to strip out numerous products which took her product line down to just 20 listings.
This week’s conversation is an update with Jessica about what Jessica did to re-tool her Etsy shop and her entire product line.
Listen in the hear how she built her inventory and product line back up, without crossing any lines, and what her business plans for the future are 🙂
Jessica’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Heather Downes Jewelry and La Cote D’Or Boutique – both Heather and Natacha connected with Jessica on Instagram after her first appearance on the podcast and they’ve formed a nice supportive friendship on Instagram >> Please go and check out their Etsy shops and say hi to them on Instagram too! 🙂
- Instagram: @GiftsOutsideTheBoxOfficial
- Email: GiftsOutsideTheBoxofficial [at] gmail [dot] com
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: