Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Joelle Weber runs the Etsy shop PageFree where she makes and sells handmade art which incorporates the use of recycled and upcycled paper such as wallpaper samples, magazine ads, and worn out books.
She has made it the goal of her Etsy business, not only to create unique products, but also to make products that are eco-friendly.
I really like that Joelle makes an effort to connect with fellow makers and she shares how she uses these connections to gain more exposure for her products and brand.
She also talks about sourcing from other Etsy sellers and why she makes an effort to do that.
- Selecting craft shows
- Etsy shop promotion using social media, blog giveaways, and email marketing
- Creative ruts and how to get out of them
- …and more!
- Chicago Crafters & Musicians
- Etsy Listings Manager
- Adobe Creative Suite
How to reach Joelle:
- Email: PageFreeArt [at] gmail [dot] com
- Etsy shop: PageFree
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com