Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Lauren shopped on Etsy for items for her Fall 2018 wedding. She enjoyed it so much, but also found some gaps in the marketplace.
So after the wedding ceremony was over and things settled down, she decided to following her driving desire to open an Etsy shop and use her design skills to offer products she enjoyed making for her own wedding to other engaged couples.
And that’s how Copper & Confetti Co. was born.
Lauren sells custom digital art for all of life’s special moments. Her desire is to offer engaged couples unique items that will help make their weddings more personalized and more “them”.
With a passion for art and design, Lauren typically creates products she wanted of her own wedding but was unable to find available online at the time.
For that added personal touch, she offers products that can be customized and works closely with her customers so that they can have the exact wedding they envision.
- Maximizing profits and keeping costs down
- Selling in multiple but related niche markets under one Etsy shop roof
- Photography for digital products and protecting digital designs and files
- Time management pre- and post-COVID (this conversation took place right during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Getting inspiration for new designs
- Advice on pricing and making price adjustments
- Maintaining relationships with customers even after the sale
- And many more insights for digital product (and other) Etsy sellers
Lauren’s Etsy Shop Shoutout
- Salt & Pine Design Co. – Baylee Lorraine sells hand-lettered goods and home decor and is where Lauren bought her father’s wedding day gift from. Check out her shop and let her know Lauren sent you.
- Tailwind – social media scheduling tool
- Mailchimp – email marketing/newsletter service provider
- Adobe Illustrator – graphic design software
- Creative Market – marketplace for buying graphic design assets like fonts, clip art, etc.
- Etsy seller Facebook groups – there are many
- Skillshare – website with online classes for learning many different things e.g. how to use Pinterest, how to sell on Etsy, etc.
- eRank – keyword research tool
Connect With Lauren
- Etsy shop: Copper & Confetti Co.
- Instagram: @CopperAndConfettiCo
- Email: copperandconfettico [at] gmail [dot] com