Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Stefanee White is the founder and owner of Blackbird Botanicals on Etsy.
Her business was born during quarantine where, like most people, she had plenty of time to delve into a passion project.
Through her extensive research into the world of essential oils, she discovered that the market left much to be desired and embarked on creating products that her customers can rely on and trust to be of the highest quality.
- Learning one’s craft and setting yourself and your products apart
- Stefanee’s path to branching out into additional product lines
- Time management and day-to-day operations
- Building and running an ecommerce website
- Planning ahead for upcoming selling seasons
- Impact of selling on Etsy and the long-range goals for Blackbird Botanicals
- And much more…
Stefanee’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Jojito Creations – run by Jo where she sells handcrafted coconut shell and upcycled natural jewelry
- Gloria Ware of Get The Bag – she shouted out Stefanee as a recommended Etsy seller to be on the podcast
- Website: Blackbird Botanicals
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram
- Email: blackbirdbotanicals24 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Etsy shop: Blackbird Botanics