I’m so proud that this day has arrived… This is officially my 100th Etsy Conversations Podcast episode. Well, technically, it’s actually episode #102 I believe but it’s my hundredth numbered episode.
In the podcasting world (and in my own little world too) this is a big deal because “they” say that in podcasting most new shows don’t make it past the 7th episode, so to now be a 3-digit podcast makes me happy that I have survived this long 🙂
I wanted to make this a super-special episode to mark this milestone and have on a special guest but I didn’t get who I really wanted and because I have been traveling internationally for the last couple of weeks, I decided that I’d just have a quiet celebration with just you and me… 🙂
This is also a great time for me to take care of some housekeeping so in this episode I talk about some things that I don’t usually get to talk about during the regular episodes.
- My Etsy Shops – Yes! I do sell on Etsy too 🙂 One of my recent podcast guests asked me if I have an Etsy shop and why I never talk about it or promote it on the podcast… So I address why I have chosen to do things the way I do and what, if anything will be changing going forward.
- Be My Guest – I talk about the benefits of being a guest on the podcast and what I do for featured shops, I also discuss how to be a guest on the show or how to make a suggestion for potential guests that you’d like to hear on the podcast. Have you ever wondered why some people aren’t on the podcast…? I explain that too.
- Connect With Me – I’m almost everywhere on social media you’d think to look (but I’m not equally active on all platforms). All my social media links and contact information are below and I’d really like to connect with you on your platform of choice… I’m partial to some, I definitely have my “preferred places to hang out”, but like I said, I’m pretty much everywhere.
- Podcast Reviews – in the world of podcasts, reviews are pretty important when it comes to directories like iTunes and Stitcher. I explain why reviews are the lifeblood of a podcast (okay, maybe it’s not that dire), but they certainly are great to have and I make a request for honest ratings and reviews.
Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Tara Jacobsen – marketing expert at MarketingArtfully.com and Etsy shop owner of Paperly People. She helped me get organized and streamline my processes to ensure I get to spend time growing my Etsy shops while running the podcast. Her printable planners and organizers have been super duper helpful for me, and fun to use to!!
- Michele Gallagher – Etsy consultant at My Craft Assistant. She helped me set up my Simply Craft Supplies shop because I was spread too thin doing the podcast, and she can do the same, and probably more, for you too. Michele also sells on Etsy in JAM Jewelry Shop.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com