Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Darowan is a Canva template and digital product creator and she helps coaches and content creators by providing time-saving tools and templates for their online businesses.
She sells her products in two different Etsy shops – Designs by Darowan and Dee Digital Studio – and we talk about, among many other things, the differences in what she offers in each one.
She transitioned from selling physical products on Etsy to an all-digital business model that now allows to live a nomadic life.
Selling Digital Products & Other Topics Discussed
- Taking an Etsy break and transitioning from selling physical products to selling digital products
- Fun tech tools that help Darowan’s business run smoothly
- Staying focused in and on her business
- Pathway to becoming an official Canva template creator (for Canva!)
- Dealing with customer service issues in a positive way and knowing when to encourage escalation to Etsy
- Advice for veteran Etsy sellers
- And lots more…
- Freebie from Darowan – Etsy listing mockups for digital product sellers
- Coursera – repository of free courses
- Etsy Conversations Podcast Episode 354 w/PhilanthropyBabe Alison
- Canva – graphic design software
- PayHip – website hosting platform
- Notion – life and project management software
- Loom – screen recording software
- Smart Mockups – super-charged mockup design repository
- Keynote – Apple’s built-in presentation tool
- eRank – Etsy keyword research tool
Connect With Darowan
- Website – DesignsByDarowan.com
- Etsy shops – Designs by Darowan and Dee Digital Studio
- Darowan on Canva – check out all her designs on the platform
- Social media – @DesignsbyDarowan (business IG), @DarowanExplores (lifestyle IG), YouTube, Facebook group for coaches