Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Angeline learned to sew while in school but eventually took what turned into a 20+ year absence from the sewing machine.
She runs the Etsy shop Sew Seal Deliver and specializes in hand made fabric masks, sustainable gift wrapping and unique hair and fashion accessories.
Her technique is unique because she makes her products from brand new, donated and pre loved clothing and fabrics and up-cycles them into unique and one-of-a-kind products.
- Time management and juggling part-time work while raising a family
- Product pricing strategies and assessing competition
- Blending in video content as part of a marketing strategy
- Collaborating with other makers
- Dealing with peaks and valleys of the selling lifecycle
- Getting systems in place and staying organized by streamlining processes
- And more…
Angeline’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Clay It By Ear – run by Jessica where she makes and sells polymer clay earrings.
- Love ‘N Joy Designs – run by Michelle, where she makes and sells handmade gifts (scrunchies too) and printable products.
Connect With Angeline
- Etsy shop: Sew Seal Deliver
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast