Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Aarica Smith runs the Etsy shop Infectious Greetings where she sells greeting cards with her own original designs.
She has always believed from a young age that small details can and do make a big impact especially when it comes to writing notes by hand.
Her goal with Infectious Greetings is to ignite the passion that people feel when they receive a physical note by hand or in the mailbox.
All her cards are designed to bring a warm and heartfelt smile to faces of each and every recipient of them.
- Building a business while leveraging partnerships
- The importance of using one’s skills to do the things that light you up the most and outsourcing those that are not your strength
- Comparison of Adobe products and Canva
- Deciding when and if to expand onto other sales platforms or new product lines
- Using social media as a testing ground for product designs
- Developing a good product pricing strategy
- How Aarica manages her personal life, work life, family life, and business!
- And much more…
Aarica’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Dasher Creations – run by Shanequa Dasher where she creates custom unique hair accessories, twirly tutus, art for kids’ rooms, and more. Check out her shop and all the things she’s doing and let her know Aarica sent you!
- Adobe products and Canva – graphic design software
- Google – to perform keyword research for product ideas
Connect With Aarica:
- Etsy shop: Infectious Greetings
- Website: InfectiousGreetings.com
- Social media: Instagram, Facebook
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast