One of my goals this summer is to re-focus on my Etsy shop and give it the tender loving care it’s been missing out on for a very long time… Honestly, I have to say, since I started devoting a lot of time and energy to the podcast, my Etsy shop started suffering.
But no more.
I decided that this summer I am going to drop a lot of the things that are encumbering my progress in my shop and bring it back closer to the forefront of my business priorities. Part of that includes learning to use tools that will help me be a better seller and make my shop the best I can make it.
For me, that involves learning how to properly use and leverage the suite of tools available in EtsyRank… And that is also why this week’s podcast guest is one I am so thrilled to have on the podcast and introduce to you!
I know you might be more familiar with the product Anthony Wolf, Founder of EtsyRank has created, so this week I am so glad to introduce you to the man behind the product 🙂
Anthony is so down-to-earth and has a genuine desire to help the Etsy seller community.
“Why?” you ask, does he want to help us…?
Well, that’s exactly what you’ll hear us discussing in our conversation… And so much more!
We also talk about:
- How EtsyRank came to be and why he initially created this product
- Some of the tools in the EtsyRank suite (there are many helpful tools in the suite, but we touch mainly on the ones that are good starting points for most sellers)
- How EtsyRank is different from similar tools on the market today
- Free vs. paid EtsyRank accounts… Who should upgrade and when…
- The EtsyRank on-boarding process
- What’s in the pipeline for EtsyRank… Future product development
- Advice (and encouragement) for Etsy sellers
- And so much more…
- Time management and organization tools:
- Etsy Selling Tools:
- Etsy Seller Communities
Connect With Anthony
- Email: Anthony [at] EtsyRank [dot] com
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: