Podcast: Play in new window | Download
It’s party time…! My guest this week is Nessa Jay and she runs the Etsy shop Lala’s Party. Nessa and I first “met” in the Etsy Conversations Facebook Group (and if you’re not yet a part of that group please feel free to hop on over and join us).
We had a conversation in the group around what types of Etsy sellers people wanted to hear on the podcast and that was the genesis of this episode.
Nessa is of the school of thought that we can learn something from almost everyone, including newbies, and so that’s one of the topics we focus on during our convo.
Nessa runs Lala’s Party full time and she shares some very specific steps about how she does it and how she manages her time, including the journey to finding real balance between running your own business full time and having a life.
Other Topics Discussed (Some of them…)
- Defining success
- Nessa’s Pinterest strategy
- The value of learning from newbies
- How finding her target audience helped her focus her business and increase profits
- …and much more
Nessa’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- ButtonHead – run by Ali Pickett, specializing in button pins, magnets, mirrors, temporary tattoos and more
- Journey Joyful – run by Katie and she specializes in beautiful calligraphy prints
Best ways to reach Nessa
- Etsy shop: Lala’s Party
- Website: LalasParty.com
- Social media: Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com