Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Cara is an elementary school teacher by day and an Etsy entrepreneur by night… and that is literally by “all night” because she’s having so much fun selling on Etsy that she really throws herself into it when she’s not working.
She runs the Etsy shop Laceyblue Boutique where she sells her unique handmade crochet items.
Currently her bestseller is a Mermaid Tail, which caught my eye as well. Click on the link and check it out!
One of the things I really liked about Cara is just how excited she is about selling on Etsy. She has a clear idea of what she wants to get out of Etsy, and so, unlike some new sellers who get jaded when the sales don’t come rolling in quickly, she’s enjoying the process of learning to sell on Etsy.
Her goal for now is to have continue her hobby but get it to the point where it pays for itself.
Topics we discuss:
- Leveraging experience as an Etsy buyer to be a better Etsy seller
- Using good customer service as a marketing tool
- Loop giveaways on Instagram
- Pinterest Buy Button – Note: you’ll need to have a business account in order to participate when they eventually roll out this feature to sellers on platforms other than Shopify and Demandware
Best ways to reach Cara:
- Email: laceyblue83 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Etsy shop convo: Laceyblue Boutique
- Social media: Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos & Etsy shop promos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com