Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Julie runs the Etsy shop The Swag Elephant where she earns over $1,000 per month selling digital products and printables.
She also has a lifestyle blog – Millennial Boss – in addition to co-founding Gold City Ventures with her business partner Cody Berman.
Julie discovered the FiRe (Financial Independence Retire Early) community and as a result was inspired to set a goal to get out debt and achieve financial independence.
Fast forward to today and not only has she accomplished those goals but now she helps others achieve their own financial goals through a wildly successful course that teaches how to sell printables on Etsy using keyword research and no social media!
- Keyword strategies for finding good products to sell
- Deep-dive into what the E-Printables Course is all about and what sets it apart from other courses on selling printables
- Other opportunities available to work with the Gold City Ventures team
- Pricing strategies for printable products
- And more…
Julie’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Laura from I Heart Planners – she sells planners to help you organize your home, your closet, and your life in general. Laura introduced Julie to the idea of selling printables on Etsy.
- E-Printables Course by Gold City Ventures
- Etsy Conversations Podcast Episode 343 with Sasha of Your Frugal Friend