Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Cecilia Leibovitz is chief designer, maker and owner at Ceci Leibovitz – CeciLeibovitz.com, her wedding jewelry brand.
She founded her first business, a mail order catalog specializing in natural baby products and since then, has founded, run and been involved in several businesses supporting artists and hand makers.
Her Etsy shop CeciLeibovitz has gone through several iterations and in our conversation today she shares her Etsy and business journey.
- Early days of running a business and taking her Etsy shop through different iterations
- Journey into book publishing and becoming a health coach
- Time management and “a day in the life of” discussion
- Using Etsy’s internal ads to promote best selling procedures
- Collaborating with other businesses in the wedding niche
- And lots more…
- Cecilia’s book – Bead Jewelry Making for Beginners: Step-by-Step Instructions for Beautiful Designs
- SEO course by Kate Toon – The Recipe for SEO Success
- Business resources – SBA and SCORE
- Custom printed packing tissue paper supplier – NoIssue
- Logo designer website – 99Designs
- Rebounders (we discussed these though they have nothing to do with Etsy but in case anyone else is interested 🙂 ) – Needak rebounder and Bellicon rebounder
Ceci’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Night Blooming – products for the hair and body inspired by literature and folklore all handmade in small batches by Melissa Lynn Herold
- Linen Studio RG – run by Dora and Rob where they sell durable linens from the premium quality 100% pure Belgian and French linen, all made in the USA
- LzrBeams – run by Sarah Tomasso where she sells jewelry displays, branded boxes, jewelry cards, & signs
- PoudreRose – run by Elisa where she sells textile jewelry and unique accessories