Jake Phillips is the CEO of Whatify, an app available to Etsy sellers right now.
What is Whatify you ask?
It’s an automated photo testing tool for Etsy sellers that Jake says has been proven to increase your Etsy traffic by 10%. The app uses state-of-the-art analytics, to determine which of your listing’s product photos will resulting more sales.
Could that really be…?
Listen in to hear how the whole process works and why this app could potentially help increase your overall Etsy sales. Jake explains how the app works and some of the science that has gone into its development.
In our conversation, we talk about:
- A/B testing… What is it? Why you should do it… And most importantly, how Whatify uses A/B testing to help Etsy sellers
- Whatify’s focus on increasing your sales through the power of your listing images
- Step-by-step walkthrough of how to set up the app to start gathering data
- How to use the information the app gleans from your listings
- And lots more…
Probably like you, Jake is wearing a lot of hats at Whatify HQ so we also get to talk about the general ins and outs of running and growing a business…
Jake shares some really good advice and resources for business owners.
If you’re ready to take Whatify for a test drive and see the results you get, visit Whatify.com and if you still have additional questions about the app, Jake is more than happy to answer them for you.
You can reach him via email at Jake [at] Whatify [dot] com
Special Offer From Whatify
Get 20% off a 6-month subscription by using the code “convome” at checkout.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: