Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
You have skills you’ve gained just from being an Etsy seller and those are skills someone would probably be willing to pay you for.
Aubree Malick hosts the podcast Freelance to CEO and in our convo she shares how Etsy sellers can create an additional stream of income for themselves by offering services to others using skills they’ve learned as Etsy sellers.
Aubree Malick is a boy mom, former teacher, and host of the Freelancer to CEO podcast.
Through her podcast and programs, she helps overworked and underpaid moms and (soon-to-be former) teachers experience the freedom and joy that comes from designing a freelancing business with the skills they already have.
After taking her own leap of faith over three years ago and replacing her teaching income within two months, she became passionate about helping other women start and grow their own businesses to 5K+ months from home.
When she’s not supporting her own freelance clients (still walking that walk!) or members of her programs, you can find her looking for her next DIY project, binging her fav reality TV shows, or snuggled up on the couch with her boys.
Creating Additional Streams of Income & Other Topics Discussed
- How to discover if and when the time is right to create an additional stream of income
- How to determine what types of services Etsy sellers can offer to potential clients
- Benefits of starting a freelancing business and the different paths to follow in getting set up
- Organic marketing strategies for promoting your new freelance business
- And so much more…
- Free training offered by Aubree
- 30-Day VA Bootcamp
- Google Calendar for time management
- ClickUp for project management
Connect With Aubree
- Website: AubreeMalick.com
- Podcast: Freelancer to CEO
- Social media: Instagram, TikTok
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast