Michele Gallagher was one of my first guests on the podcast and back in January 2014 our first Etsy convo aired. Back then we talked about Michele’s Etsy consulting business My Craft Assistant.
If you haven’t heard it yet and you’re interested in learning more about that service which she provides you can go here and check it out!
This time around though, we’re talking about a new service which Michele has launched for specifically for Etsy sellers – Handmade Newsletter. Find out why she decided to create and offer this service to Etsy sellers and how you can get set up with the service.
But it’s not just a conversation about the service, Michele shares information and tips on why email marketing is essential for Etsy sellers and additional ways to market your Etsy shop. She discusses ideas for content to include in your newsletters (that’s right, you’ll need to do more than just send your subscribers links to your new shop listings).
Handmade Newsletter is an Etsy-Approved app, learn directly from Michele how to leverage this tool for best results and to increase traffic and potentially sales as well in your Etsy shop. Learn tips and techniques about how best to capture the maximum number of newsletter subscribers.
There’s lots of support that does along with the service and you can check out videos to see how the tool works and how to integrate it into your Etsy shop.
Useful Handmade Newsletter Links:
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos & Etsy shop promos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com