Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Caleb Becker and his wife run the Etsy shop eBuild Design selling digital prints of patterns for sewing and woodworking which they opened in 2019.
Prior to starting on Etsy, Caleb opened an ecommerce site using WordPress and we get to talk about how and why he found his way to Etsy after starting with his independent site.
Caleb is a woodworking craftsman and Cheryl enjoys creating designs for fabric products. Since designing is their passion, they have focused their shop on just that – creating digital designs for DIYers to turn into physical products.
- Knowing and understanding your target audience
- Time management and typical “day in the life of” overview
- Handling customer service issues
- Etsy shop promotion and using Etsy ads for testing
- Delegating and outsourcing Etsy shop activities
- Caleb’s Etsy masterclass
- And much more…
Find what’s working in any scaleable way and embrace itCaleb Becker, eBuild Design
- Tailwind – Pinterest scheduling tool
- Upwork – repository of freelancers offering various services for small businesses
- Canva – online photo editing and design software
- ConvertKit – email marketing software
- QuickBooks – business accounting software
- ClickFunnels – Lead capture software
Connect with Caleb:
- Etsy shop: eBuild Design
- Website: eBuild.design
- Email: admin [at] ebuild [dot] design
- Subscribe: Sewing pattern list, Woodworking plans list, Masterclass list, Etsy blueprint