Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
We’re going across the pond this week to have a convo with my guest, Daphne who runs the Etsy shop Macramental in Greece. She’s very passionate about her craft – macrame.
We talk all about how she got into creating with macrame and how she’s growing an Etsy business organically, one that’s very personal and connected on multiple levels.
- All about macrame and how Daphne got started in this craft
- Using Etsy Updates and social media to share life, art, and business
- Daphne’s journey into Etsy entrepreneurship and how Facebook played a role
- Making repeatable designs vs one-of-a-kind (OOAK) products
- Product photography tips and techniques that work well for Daphne’s product line
- Turning a time of adversity into a time of productivity and growth
- Figuring out product pricing
- Dealing with unforeseen situations as a seller
- Daphne’s experience with Etsy Plus
- Advice for aspiring Etsy sellers
- And more…
- Make Me Macrame on Facebook – how Daphne learned macrame
Connect With Daphne
Daphne’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut:
- Make Me Macrame – Beata Czifrik shared free macrame tutorials on Facebook which got daphne started in this craft. In her Etsy shop, she sells her handmade Bohemian macrame jewelry. Check it out and let her know you heard about her through Daphne! 🙂
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com