Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Andrea Scott started her Etsy shop Sew Happy Quilting in 2017 where she sells a variety of quilted items including baby quilts, pot holders, mug rugs, and much more.
Unlike many other SAHMs (stay-at-home-moms) she choose to start her business after her kids got older, and one of the benefits of that is that now they’re able to help her out in her business as needed!
- Andrea’s transition from the legal field to SAHM to full-time entrepreneur
- Creating a plan for growth on Etsy starting with SEO
- Running a subscription box offer on Etsy
- Comparison of Etsy traffic generated from different social media platforms
- Andrea’s personal experience with Etsy Ads vs Offiste Ads
- Tips for gaining traction in sales
- Becoming a wholesale customer for fabric designers
- And much more…
Andrea’s Etsy Shop ShoutOuts
- Vermont Cabin Gallery – run by Jen Boucher. She sells her original stunning nature photography as prints for wall art, notecards, calendars, and more. You’ll find lots of New England-themed scenes here. Take a look at her work and let her know Andrea sent you.
- Rock Baby Scissors – run by Kristy S where she sells brilliantly colored items ranging from purses to lanyards, to stockings, and more. Hear from Andrea in our convo what her experience was like then hop over and let Kristy know Andrea sent you.
- Keyword research tools – eRank, Marmalead
- Subscription service site – CrateJoy
- Social media scheduling tools – Tailwind, Later
- Lightroom presets – Amy Takes Pictures by Amy Eaton
- Custom fabric printer – Spoonflower
Connect with Andrea
- Etsy shop: Sew Happy Quilting
- Website: SewHappyQuilting.com
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest
- Email: info [at] sewhappyquilting [dot] com