Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
PhilanthropyBabe aka Alison runs the Etsy shop Nonprofit Fundraising where she sells templates and tools for nonprofit organizations.
She began her fundraising career early on in her life by raising funds for her high school fall festival. Since then, she has raised millions of dollars for mission-driven organizations throughout the U.S.
She founded Alison Clare Philanthropy in 2019 and then in 2022 her agency launched The Fundraising Shop and RAISE: The Fundraising School in 2023.
Alison Clare Philanthropy specializes in donor stewardship, mission-centered social media, and developing a culture of philanthropy.
We chat about the types of clients Alison’s shop serves and what makes her especially qualified to offer the products she does. From flowing between work and business, PhilanthropyBabe Alison shares how running an Etsy has helped her day job and also how working has helped her Etsy shop thrive… It’s the best of both worlds.
Listen to hear more about Alison’s journey on Etsy and what the future holds for her brand… Very exciting!
Alison’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- The Joyful Gypsy Gal – run by Mary. She’s Alison’s mom and also the one who shouted her out as a guest for the podcast! Mary sells her original art.
- Website platforms: Wix, Shopify
- Educational platforms: Skillshare, Udemy
- Productivity tools: Microsoft Word, Adobe, Canva
Connect With Alison
- Social media: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Email: hello [at] philanthropybabe [dot] com
- Websites: Alison Clare Philanthropy and The Fundraising Shop
- Etsy shop: Nonprofit Fundraising
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast