Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Lauren Kilgore is an accountant turned wreath maker turned Etsy expert. She helps students open and market their Etsy shops through SEO and social media marketing.
She opened her BeautifulMesh Etsy shop in 2014 and now teaches through Handmade Sellers University. She is a certified EtsyU instructor with a shop in the top 0.1% of all shops on Etsy.
Wreaths, Etsy Education, & Other Topics Discussed
- Lauren’s turning point when going from full-time accountant to full-time business owner and entrepreneur
- Handling customer service issues
- Etsy shop promotion, social media marketing, and the basics of brand awareness
- Advice about Etsy Ads, product research, and more…
- Repurpose.io – site to use for repurposing TikTok videos for other platforms
- Tailwind – social media scheduling tool, mainly for Pinterest and Instagram
- eRank, Sale Samurai (my recommendation) – Etsy keyword research tools
- ChatGPT – AI tool… enough said 🙂
Connect With Lauren
- Website – LaurenKilgore.com (join her email mailing list from here)
- Etsy shop – BeautifulMesh
- Social media – Facebook, TikTok (preferred), Instagram