Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
I love listening to podcasts and my taste in podcasts spans the gamut. I also go through phases… Sometimes I want to just listen to audio dramas and other times I want to download as much business information into my brain as I can.
Well, it was during one of those “business download” phases, specifically, learning about business coaching and what it’s all about, that I first came across my guest this week, Laura Knopp, an illustrator who creates hand-illustrated paper goods and gifts.
Laura runs the Etsy shop That Laura Knopp and she has successfully expanded her brand beyond Etsy and onto her own website – LauraKnopp.com
I first heard her on the Business Life & Joy podcast with Shunta Grant where she shared about her experience in Shunta’s group coaching program and how she was able to grow her business as a result.
I wanted to hear what business coaching was like from the inside and hearing how Laura was able to benefit from it and put what she learned into her Etsy shop and then subsequently grow beyond Etsy really got me intrigued.
Fast forward one year and Laura has a brand new product line that’s quite unlike anything on the market right now.
- Getting a business coach/business coaching as an Etsy seller and the benefits of business coaching
- Starting out growing a brand from Day One
- Knowing when to follow your intuition vs. accepting outside input for growth
- DIY’ing a website >> prioritizing tasks
- Developing a mew product line to fill a need and generating buzz for new products
- And much more…
- Color O’Clock – Laura’s new signature product
- SquareSpace – website-building platform
- Shopify Buy Button – created by the folks at Shopify, this is an add-on app for turning any website built using any platform into an ecommerce site you can sell form
Connect With Laura
- Website: LauraKnopp.com
- Etsy shop: That Laura Knopp
- Instagram: @ThatLauraKnopp
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast