Podcast: Play in new window | Download
If you’ve ever been curious about selling vintage items on Etsy then you’ll love listening to my convo with Bree…
She runs the Etsy shop Ginger And Judy (which she sweetly named after her grandmothers) and she specializes in selling vintage clothing as well as handmade upcycled clothing, accessories and jewelry.
Bree is fascinating… She used to own a brick and mortar boutique before she opened her Etsy and during our convo I asked her to do a comparison between the two. Listen in to hear her thoughts. In addition to being a self-proclaimed “fashion gypsy” she’s also an established DJ!
- Selling vintage goods vs. handmade on Etsy
- Goal-setting for Etsy success
- Product display and product photography
- Building a business and making connections in a new city
- …And much more
- Boss Babes ATX – a resource for empowering women in the creative industry
- WomensSizeChart.com – a site for converting vintage women’s clothing sizes into today’s sizes
- Austin Flea – for local info on Farmer’s Markets, craft shows, etc. in the Austin, TX area
- Etsy apps – Sell on Etsy and Etsy browsing app (download from the Apple App store OR Google Play store)
- Shipping supplies – Self-Adhesive Shipping Labels and Polymailers from eBay
- Instagress (no longer in existence as of June 2018) – tool for building Instagram audience
Bree’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Brown Cow Vintage – shop is run by Maggie who mentored Bree in all things vintage and more… Please drop by Maggie’s Etsy shop and let her know Bree sent you! 🙂
Best ways to reach Bree
- Etsy shop: Ginger And Judy
- Websites: GingerAndJudy.com and Bree-Rose.com
- Social media: Instagram, Facebook
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com