Sally Schriner is the president of Sociagram, the parent company of GiftGram and this week she’s my guest on the podcast and she’e here to dish all about this new service being offered.
So what is GiftGram?
It’s a service that let’s consumers record and send custom video gift messages to accompany online purchases. So how does it work and how does it relate to selling on Etsy? Well, that’s exactly what I invited Sally on to discuss. Amongst other things, we discussed how Etsy sellers can use this service, what recipients can expect, how the whole process works, and the potential advantages to an Etsy seller of using the service.
An added feature of the program is that your buyers can get an immediate response to their GiftGram from the recipient as they will also have the opportunity to instantly record and send their thank you messages right back to the sender.
Sally describes it best and in lots more detail so I encourage you to listen to our convo.
If you’re looking for ways to offer an additional service to your buyers to help them make their gift purchases stand out from the rest then take a look at GiftGram and see if it’s something that resonates with you.
Best way to reach Sally:
Email: Sally [at] GiftGram [dot] com
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos & Etsy shop promos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com