Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Becky was previously on the podcast in May 2021 in Episode 316. Back then, she ran her Etsy shop and in the process discovered a love for the social media marketing aspect of running her business.
That love for social media led to the birth of Chipera Creative – the social media management company which Becky now runs full time.
- Becky’s journey from Etsy seller to full-time social media manager
- Why both engagement and who you follow on social media are important
- Lots of Instagram and TikTok tips for business, especially for Etsy sellers
- Demystifying some confusing Pinterest terms
- And lots more
- Dubsado and Honeybook – client management tools for service providers