Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Almost any seller you ask will tell you they love that cha-ching sound the Etsy app makes when they get a sale. But what if you aren’t hearing it as often as you’d like to?
Enter Lauren Keplinger!
Lauren runs the Etsy shop Funky Monkey Children which she opened in 2012 and she’s also the brains behind LaurenKeplinger.com.
With 8 years (and counting) of selling experience and almost 17,000 sales under her belt on Etsy, she is now sharing her Etsy knowledge with other sellers as a podcaster and Etsy education specialist.
Most importantly, Lauren is helping sellers like us go from Crickets to Cha-Chings on Etsy (which, by the way, is the name of her podcast for Etsy sellers) 🙂
Lauren has had a desire to help creative women entrepreneurs take their side hustles to full-time businesses, and in her courses and trainings she promises to share tried and true time-tested Etsy methods that give major results, and not just the same old marketing and blogging info you’ve already heard or read online.
- Tips for time management and productivity
- Narrowing down product lines to just “high profit margin + low time investment” products
- Developing pricing strategies based on customers you want
- Dealing with unhappy customers
- How Lauren transitioned (more like added on because she still actively sells on Etsy) into becoming an educator of other Etsy sellers
- Advice for getting beyond stagnant sales
- And much more…
- Google Sheets – for P&L (profit and loss) statement tracking
- Crickets to Cha-chings podcast – Lauren’s podcast for Etsy sellers