Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Michelle is a creative entrepreneur and she runs the Etsy shop The Better Grind. She also has a blog by the same name.
On her blog she talks about how to bring productivity, happiness and creativity to your daily grind and her Etsy shop today is now an offshoot of that (more about this in our convo this week).
Michelle creates digital products, including planners and journals for business owners and professionals, her specialty is designing planners for Microsoft OneNote.
- Project manager by day and creative entrepreneur by night, Michelle talks about how she balances both
- Deep dive into Michelle’s OneNote Notebook Course
- Lessons learned from following trends on Etsy
- The importance of listening to your audience (and how to do it) when it comes to product creation
- Michelle’s techniques for coming up with unique product ideas
- And much more…
Michelle’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Made On The Common – run by Sarah in the UK. She creates and sells spreadsheets designed for handmade businesses and e-commerce sellers.
- Michelle’s course – Create Digital Notebooks w/Microsoft OneNote
- Episode 340 w/Angie White of The Celebration Bird
- E-Printables course by Gold City Ventures
Connect With Michelle
- Website: The Better Grind
Wanna Support The Podcast?
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast