Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
Tonya started her career as a structural engineer but got bit by the creative bug when she discovered a love for soap-making when planning her wedding favors. She followed one recipe to begin with, then educated herself, got creative and now The Bodacious Bee has taken on a life of it’s own.
This week we talk all about how Tonya is finding success in a passion-based business both on & off Etsy.
- Finding success by focusing on things she’s passionate about
- How Tonya learned that “you don’t have to sell to sell”
- Managing her time running a busy Etsy shop and a real estate career in a hot market
- Impact of the pandemic on both businesses
- Educating clients from a position of passion
- Using Etsy’s marketing and promotional tools
- And more…
Tonya’s Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- My Eco Baby – run by Gabriela where she sells upcycled wool baby diaper covers using wool sweaters which are personally hand-picked by her
- Book recommendation – What Do You Do With An Idea by Kobi Yamada
Connect With Tonya
- Etsy shop: The Bodacious Bee
- Website: TheBodaciousBee.com
- Email: Tonya [at] MyDenverNest [dot] com
- Phone: (303) 257-7838
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Instagram: @EtsyConversations
- Twitter: @ConvoMePodcast