Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Camberley Woods is a Facebook Live and Video Strategist and she’s here to continue our series of podcasts looking at how to use social media to market our products outside of Etsy.
Her home base on the web is CamberleyWoods.com but Facebook Live streaming is her social media jam. Camberley runs an online marketing agency (and has done so for the past 8 years).
Specifically, she teaches people how to build loyal followings, grow their influence, and sell their products and services using Facebook Live and pre-recorded videos.
This week, we’re talking all about how Etsy sellers can use Facebook Live as well as video content, in general, to connect better with your customers and subsequently increase your product sales.
I’m so glad I got to have this conversation with Camberley since video in general, and in particular live video, absolutely terrifies me, so this was a very eye-opening discussion about the possibilities that exist with this particular medium.
In our conversation, we discuss…
- Whether or not Etsy sellers should strive to be influencers in their own niches or just focus on product sales
- Whether or not handmade product sellers have a place on Facebook Live or whether it is a better platform for service providers
- Why Facebook Live as opposed to Instagram Stories and YouTube
- Types of videos that work particularly well for Etsy sellers
- Specific tips on how to increase your views and engagement on Facebook Live
- Re-purposing of live video
- And so much more…
- Camberley’s website: CamberleyWoods.com
- Facebook resources for FB Live: Live Marketing w/Camberley Woods, Live Lab
- Other venues for live video: Instagram Stories, YouTube
- Social media resources: Mari Smith, Social Media Examiner
- Facebook: Live Lab or Camberley’s FB Page
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: