This Etsy Shop ShoutOut goes to Evarita!
Based in the lovely Netherlands, Marjan and Edwin are the creative hands behind the natural soap bars you’ll find this Etsy shop.
For the homemade soaps they sell in their Etsy shop, they use natural oils and butters and traditional cold-process methods.
In Evarita, you’ll find unscented soaps as well as soaps scented with essential oils….
These Etsy sellers discovered Etsy after launching their online our shops evarita.nl/evarita.com.
They say that the nice thing about Etsy was that it gave them the opportunity to sell worldwide without a lot of hassle.
…and thus Evarita came into existence…
When asked about the inspiration behind their soaps, they said that they wanted to create their own product.
We chose soap because it’s tangible, natural and because of an experience we had visiting a soap store on Mallorca
Want to promote your own Etsy shop? Get your own Etsy Shop Shoutout now
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos & Etsy shop promos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com