Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Looking for an Etsy Seller Mastermind…? Then this is the episode for you 🙂
Have you been dreaming of making a six-figure income through your Etsy business? Or maybe you would simply be elated to bring in an extra few hundred dollars a month. Whatever the case my guest on this week’s show, Dalia Abdalla, can help you with both dreams!
She is the owner of the Etsy shop Modern Pink Paper, a fulfilling and financially successful Etsy business she created while working full-time. In the process she discovered she wanted to help others through teaching so she founded the Etsy Seller Mastermind. The mastermind group is a space for people committed to running their Etsy shop as a professional, legitimate business and helping others to do the same.
On this week’s episode, Dalia shares one of the keys to her success: search engine optimization (SEO) and why it’s been so much more powerful for her growth than social media. We dive into how she got started, when she knew this should be her full-time pursuit and why not everyone is cut out to succeed on Etsy.
Dalia is incredibly knowledgable about Etsy, SEO, and what it takes to be a success as a creative entrepreneur. She’s a straight shooter who gives solid, practical advice you can implement right away. You’ll want to hear all of that and much more from her on Episode 121 of the Etsy Conversations Podcast.
Tweetable: “Focus on the sale you get, not on trying to make the next one.”
The Etsy Seller Mastermind – Topics Discussed
- Why did she choose Facebook as the platform for her mastermind?
- What is the best social media platform to start with?
- What does she think about Etsy “teams”?
- The 3 things you need for a good Etsy shop.
- Why you should “spy” on your customers!
- And more!
Dalia’s Etsy Mastermind
Dalia’s Etsy courses
Etsy Mastermind group on Facebook
Marmalead’s episode on the show
Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
Hug Your Customers by Jack Mitchell
Best ways to reach Dalia
- Email: EtsySellerMastermind [at] gmail [dot] com
- Etsy shop: Modern Pink Paper
- Website: EtsySellerMastermind.com
- Periscope: @EtsySellerMastermind
Please take a minute to subscribe and leave an honest review of the podcast in iTunes and Stitcher. That really helps to get the word out about the show.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: