Charles and Gayle Curry are the power duo behind the Etsy seller resource arsenal eShopMarketer. Their Etsy seller training resource came about after they helped friends and family members start their own successful and thriving Etsy shops.
What’s even more amazing is that when Gayle and Charles first opened their own Etsy shop – Wall Decal Source – in 2012, they had made just 3 sales in their first three months!
So why were people flocking to them for help with their Etsy shops you ask?
Well, they made some changes in their shop and within the space of 7 months they grew their Etsy sales to $13,055.92. Now if that isn’t proof in the pudding I don’t know what is 🙂
Since then, Charles and Gayle have expanded their wall decal business and now sell in their own Amazon store, ecommerce website, and have opened additional Etsy shops.
Their business has also grown to the point that they now have a team that helps with tasks in production and advertising.
eShopMarketer Topics Discussed
- Knowing when to leave a FT job to focus on growing your business
- Free Etsy training webinar
- Goal-setting for Etsy sellers and time management
- eShopMarketer training, membership site and benefits
- …and much more
- eShopMarketer Seller Webinar – Free training webinar for Etsy sellers with Charles and Gayle where they answer your questions, provide valuable seller info and share the secrets to their success
- Etsy On Sale – used for renewing listings but the tool can do even more
Etsy Shop ShoutOut
- Line Liam Boutique – run by Katee E., a client of Charles and Gayle’s. In her Etsy shop she sells her line of cute and snazzy yet affordable trendy clothing for mothers and kids.
Contact Charles & Gayle
- Blog: eShopMarketer.com
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, G+
- Free training webinar
- eCommerce site: KidsWallDecalSource.com
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: Follow @ConvoMePodcast
- Facebook Group: Etsy Conversations – This is where I’m connecting with you after the podcast. Lots of fun convos here too!
- Facebook: Like the Etsy Conversations Podcast Facebook Page
- Pinterest: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Instagram: @EtsyConvo
- Google+: Etsy Conversations Podcast
- Email: Use the Contact Form OR interview [at] convome [dot] com
For more help growing your Etsy-based business, check out these resources: