Affiliate disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. If you enjoy reading “Legalese”, here’s my full disclosure policy.
I was reminded in this week’s conversation that repetition is essential to really being heard and this is a message that bears repeating, to grow you need to expand. This week I’m talking about diversifying revenue streams for Etsy sellers with The Product Boss Ladies, Jacqueline Snyder and Minna Khounlo-Sithep.
Jacqueline is a fashion designer and product startup expert who has helped launch over a thousand product brands over the last 12 years, including celebrity brands.
Minna is a product business expert with a vast knowledge of Amazon and product-based growth strategies. She has a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and over 15 years of entrepreneurial experience.
Jacqueline and Minna are the combined force behind The Product Boss Podcast.
They have grown a community of high-achieving product-based small business owners and have helped them scale their physical product businesses through masterminds, group coaching and digital courses designed specifically for product-based business owners ranging from start-up conception to multi-million dollar companies.
Together their goal is to change the landscape of product entrepreneurship by connecting women around the world through a blend of real-life business tactics, creative strategy and modern leadership.
- Top tips for getting eyes on your Etsy listings
- Reasons you didn’t make the sale and how to adjust
- Diversifying revenue streams as a key to growth
- Educational resources for product-based businesses – Multi-Stream Machine, and more by The Product Boss Ladies
- Finding balance between nurturing a thriving community and running a successful business
- Advice for both new sellers and veteran sellers alike
- And much more…
- Signature Course: Multi-Stream Machine (this is a backdoor link just for Etsy Conversations Podcast listeners, and it is good for a limited time until they officially re-open the doors again in August).
- Shop 1 in 5 Small Business Pledge
- Small Biz Shopping Directory